• Use /register in-game to register for an account. Use /link in game to connect your existing forum account with your minecraft server account.

Riddles!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Making me do statistics smh. Hate stats. Calc is so much easier :')
Also, if you dab again I WILL cut your arm off. You don't need two arms to give me riddles, right? ;)

Henry should tell Gretchen to pull the trigger again. We know that the two bullets are put in succession, so they're right next to each other. There are four blanks and two bullets, but since we already know that the gun is already set on one of the blanks, that leaves three blanks and two bullets. However, since Henry can only be shot one more time, the bullet on counts as one spot, so there's a 75% chance of him not being shot (3 blanks, 1 possible bullet shot), and a 25% chance of being shot.

Meanwhile, if Gretchen were to spin it again, there would be a 33% chance of being shot, higher than the 25% chance. Since both bullets are still in their respective chambers, there would be two out of six spots that hold bullets, and therefore a 33% chance.

But you know, knowing my luck I'd probably get shot in that situation even if I chose to pull the trigger right after :')
Make me Stop *Dabs*

A man placed a $100 dollar bill on his desk and left for work. When he returned back the money was gone. He has three suspects: the cook, the maid and the electrician.

The cook said he put the bill under a book on his desk to keep it safe. The man checked and it is no longer there.

The maid said she moved the bill to the inside of the book between page 1 and 2 while she was cleaning. Again, the man checked the book and there was nothing between page 1 and 2.

The electrician said he saw the bill sticking out of the book and he moved it between page 2 and 3 to keep it safe.

Who stole the money?
 

Nyte_Moon

Active Member
Make me Stop *Dabs*

A man placed a $100 dollar bill on his desk and left for work. When he returned back the money was gone. He has three suspects: the cook, the maid and the electrician.

The cook said he put the bill under a book on his desk to keep it safe. The man checked and it is no longer there.

The maid said she moved the bill to the inside of the book between page 1 and 2 while she was cleaning. Again, the man checked the book and there was nothing between page 1 and 2.

The electrician said he saw the bill sticking out of the book and he moved it between page 2 and 3 to keep it safe.

Who stole the money?

*SALT*

Depending on the book, either the maid or the electrician stole the money because 1 and 2 or 2 and 3 are opposite pages of the book and can't be "in between" them. If page one starts on the left side of the book, the electrician was lying. If page one starts on the right side of the book, the maid was lying.
 
*SALT*

Depending on the book, either the maid or the electrician stole the money because 1 and 2 or 2 and 3 are opposite pages of the book and can't be "in between" them. If page one starts on the left side of the book, the electrician was lying. If page one starts on the right side of the book, the maid was lying.
*I LIVE ON SALT*

Fred, Bob and John stumble across a magic lamp. A genie pops out and grants them each the opportunity to make a wish.

Fred goes first, “I wish I could be forever alive.”
Bob goes next, “I wish the word ‘alive’ actually meant ‘dead'”.
John goes last, “I wish Bob and Fred were dead”.

After all is said and done, who of the three is alive and who is dead?
 

Nyte_Moon

Active Member
*I LIVE ON SALT*

Fred, Bob and John stumble across a magic lamp. A genie pops out and grants them each the opportunity to make a wish.

Fred goes first, “I wish I could be forever alive.”
Bob goes next, “I wish the word ‘alive’ actually meant ‘dead'”.
John goes last, “I wish Bob and Fred were dead”.

After all is said and done, who of the three is alive and who is dead?
Bob and Fred would be dead, because the word "dead should still have it's original meaning, so John's wish comes true.

*Look at this guy, wishing death upon his friends. Wonder who he reminds me of COUGHHHGADHADJ*
 
Bob and Fred would be dead, because the word "dead should still have it's original meaning, so John's wish comes true.

*Look at this guy, wishing death upon his friends. Wonder who he reminds me of COUGHHHGADHADJ*
*Still Chugging Salt... WHILE DABBING*

Three men in a cafe order a meal the total cost of which is $15. They each contribute $5. The waiter takes the money to the chef who recognizes the three as friends and asks the waiter to return $5 to the men.

The waiter is not only poor at mathematics but dishonest and instead of going to the trouble of splitting the $5 between the three he simply gives them $1 each and pockets the remaining $2 for himself.

Now, each of the men effectively paid $4, the total paid is therefore $12. Add the $2 in the waiters pocket and this comes to $14. So, where has the other $1 gone from the original $15?
 

Moonfish

Active Member
They didn't pay four each. Not actively.
Each donated 5 for 15.
And each got 1 dollar back. (15 - 3 = 12)
Collectively, they lost 12.
The cafe kept 10 and the waiter kept 2.

The original 1 went missing because this riddle was summarised badly.
 
Top