• Use /register in-game to register for an account. Use /link in game to connect your existing forum account with your minecraft server account.

DMajor1 Mob Farms

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Will You Use The Grinders? Do you like to idea?

• No, I will not use it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I do not like the idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DMajor1

Staff
DMajor1
DMajor1
Helper
What is DMajor1 Mob Farms?
DMajor1 Mob Farms, are 10 public mob grinders, all within 150 blocks, which I (DMajor1) located accidentally near my base.

The History
On Tuesday, 3rd July, 2018, I located 6 cave spider spawners near my base, whilst on a cave lighting session. On Wednesday, 4th July, 2018, I then located another 2 cave spider spawners whilst turning the original 6 into grinders. Then on Monday, 9th July, 2018, I located the final 2 spawners, another cave spider spawner, and a zombie spawner. The grinders then opened on Thursday, 19th July, 2018

How Many Grinders Are There?
There are 2 double cave spider spawners, 5 single cave spider spawners, and 1 zombie spawner.

Why Did I Decidde to do This?
I decided to do this, so the public can have access to a massive range of grinders to use, so that they can collect lots of XP, spider eyes, string, and rotten flesh. Another reason as to why I did this, was because I do not need 10 mob spawners, and I had nothing to do.

Credit & Massive Thanks to:
WolfTamer: Manager, and head of decoration building, and resource gatherer for decoration
Triggered_Comic: Assistant decorator
c0de_it: Farm inspiration/design
DMajor1: Builder of all grinders

Again, many thanks to all that were involved in the making of these grinders, and the decoration that makes it look great!
~DMajor1
Member of PickaxeMania Staff

DMajor1

Staff
DMajor1
DMajor1
Helper
HOW TO ACCESS THE GRINDERS
The first playerportal to your right at spawn, will lead you to my base. Then from there, there is a second playerportal to get to the grinders!

Please Remember
To leave behind in the storage system all items you don't want before leaving!